At Auffay, the center of the new commune of Val-de-Scie, it is on Friday mornings that the vast square comes alive for the weekly market. Take the opportunity to visit us at our tourist information office located in front of the massive Notre-Dame Collegiate Church!
ABacqueville-en-Caux, the vast square in the town center surrounded by shops welcomes hermarket on Wednesday morning, as it is here the tradition since the Middle Ages.
Here is the weekly program of our country markets:
- ABois-Robert, on Tuesday from 4:30 to 7pm
- A Tôtes, on Wednesday mornings
- A Bacqueville-en-Caux, on Wednesday mornings
- A Avremesnil, on Thursdays from 3pm to 7pm, with animations in the summer!
- A Val-de-Saâne, on Saturday mornings
- A Longueville-sur-Scie, on Sunday mornings
- A Luneray, on Sunday mornings
Perhaps the most famous of our markets remains that of Luneray…